1. Download the Coinbase app and set up your account
2. Purchase Ethereum (ETH) (This should be the amount you are wanting to invest in PLURcoin).
3. Select the Buy Now button on www.plurcoin.com.
4. Login or register for a PLURcoin account.
5. Click the Buy Token button.
6. Enter the number of PLURcoin you wish to purchase. The purchase price will be calculated in Ethereum (ETH).
7. Select Make Payment via Coinbase.
8. Enter your Coinbase credentials to complete payment.
9. Please be advised it can take time for the tranasction to go through and show up in your user Dashboard. This all depends on how busy the Blockchain is at the time of purchase.
10. If you have received a receipt from coinbase commerce and your dashboard has not updated your new token balance, please follow the instructions in this video on how to fix that. We are currently working with coinbase on this fix. Click here for video
For further questions & troubleshooting visit our FAQ
1. Download the TrustWallet app.
2. Create your Multi-Coin wallet.
3. Click Buy and purchase BNB (Smart chain).
4.You will be directed to simplex to buy and you will need a Visa or Mastercard and, a valid photo ID.
5.Once BNB is purchased click send and enter the PLURcoin ICO wallet address. This address is displayed at checkout. Please make sure you send to the correct address. Any mistakes and your funds will be lost.
6.Once your payment has sent please wait for our team to verify your transaction. Once verified your PLURcoin dashboard will update with your new balance.
Step 1. Go to the Metamask website.
Step 2. Click “Get Chrome Extension” to install Metamask.
Step 3. Click “Add to Chrome” in the upper right.
Step 4. Click “Add Extension” to complete the installation.
You will know Metamask has been installed when you see the fox logo on the upper right hand corner of your browser.
One of the first tasks you will want to do on Metamask is to install a wallet (or “vault” as Metamask calls it) to hold your cryptocurrencies. To do this, follow the instructions below.
Step 1. Click on the Metamask logo in the upper right hand corner of your Google chrome browser.
Step 2. Read and agree to the terms and conditions. You may have to agree to 2 to 3 pages worth of terms.
Step 3. Enter a password and click “Create” to create your wallet.
Step 4. You will see a set of 12 “seed words” for your vault. Click “Save Seed Words as File” and copy the “MetaMask Seed Words” file that is downloaded to a safe place. You will need it to access your vault.
Step 5. Click “I’ve Copied It Somewhere Safe” once your seed words file has been secured. You’ll be taken into your Metamask wallet!
Step 6. If you are using an exachnge like binance or KuCoin you can easily send your ETH to your new Metamask wallet. Copy your wallet address located at the top of the Metamask window.
Step 7. Please make sure you send ETH from Binanace or any other exchange.
Step 8. Copy our PLURcoin wallet address from the checkout page and send ETH using your Metamask balance. Please wait for confirmation before closing the window.
Step 9. Once your payment has sent please wait for our team to verify your transaction. Once verified your PLURcoin dashboard will update with your new balance.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, or before you receive your PLURcoin. We will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.